In line with the recent statements of the Greek authorities, Turkish-Russian-Byelorussia and Ukraine citizens can travel to the 8 islands of Greece (Kastellorizo (Meis), Rhodes, Symi, Kos, Kalymnos, Samos, Chios, Mytilene) with simplified visa programme.
For this application, the following documents should be delivered to our sales office address specified in the contact section, at the latest 3 days before the tour date.
Required documents for visa on door;
– The original passport and the copy of bio data page. (The passport needs to be valid at least 3 months, with at least two blank pages and without granted by Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus)
– Two biometric photos
– Round trip ferry ticket—supplied by us (Travel dates will be exactly specified. Open ticket for return date is not accepted.)
– Confirmation of hotel reservation—supplied by us (In excursion tours, hotel reservation is not necessary.)
– After fill in an application form for visa on door in word format, print and sign the 37. item and right box at the last page.
– With all these documents, our company appeals to authorities in the islands on your behalf and after the confirmation, our guests able to travel.
– When our guests arrive to the islands, Greek schengen visa is given with single entry and max. for 7 days stay.
Why Choose Us?
We offer options to make your holiday special and unique.
Plan your low budget holiday with our special offers and save money.
Get quick support for all your needs during your trip with our consultants and enjoy your holiday.